Activate Fax to PC and Fax to Mac
Use the Fax to PC Setup Wizard to activate Fax to PC. The Fax to PC Setup Wizard
can be started from the Solution Center or the Fax to PC Setup Wizard on the control
panel. To set up Fax to Mac on Mac OS X, use the HP Setup Assistant, part of the HP
To set up the Fax to PC from the Solution Center (Windows)
1. Open the Solution Center. For more information, see
Use the HP Solution Center
2. Select Settings, and then select Fax to PC Setup Wizard.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to set up Fax to PC.
To set up Fax to Mac
1. Click the HP Device Manager icon in the Dock.
NOTE: If HP Device Manager is not in the Dock, click the Spotlight icon on
the right side of the menu bar, type “HP Device Manager” in the box, and then
click the HP Device Manager entry.
2. Follow the onscreen instructions in the setup assistant to create and share the
The setup assistant automatically saves the configurations to the HP device. Also,
you can configure up to 10 destination folders for each HP device.